DOMO BI Analyst
Deerfield Beach, FL
YouFit Health Clubs
Deerfield Beach, FL
- Provides information about the data definitions, schemas, & lineage
- Data Validation and Data Cleaning inside the DOMO
- Provides user access & privileges needed to push & pull data from the respective system
- Helps resolve any data quality or availability issues
- Collaborates on adhering to data security policies & best practices
- Leads DOMO training
- Compiles day to day reporting inside and/or outside of DOMO
- Serves as the liaison between the department leaders and DOMO developers
- Technical knowledge of data systems (ERP, CRM, Client Management, Financial, Website etc..)
- Admin-level and power user of Business Intelligence Instance
- Familiarity with exporting data from systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Access
- Programming Skills: SQL, Java, Python, R
- Customer Service: Ability to communicate with all levels of management, internal and external customers. Skilled attention to detail and has ability to identify root cause for data anomalies and data quality issues. Ability to work as a team or independently.
- Business Communication: Skilled in communicating with technical and business constituencies in writing effective business specifications and requirements.
- Familiarity with basic accounting, finance, mathematics, and statistics
- Ability to obtain data and information from disparate sources, link and analyze this information, perform data integrity checks, and conduct analysis
- Education: BA/BS - bachelor’s degree in information systems or equivalent in related field preferred.
- Knowledge of BI tools, DOMO preferred
Youfit Health Clubs LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.