Colorado Athletic Club - Monaco
A Wellbridge Company
Part-time/Seasonal: June 7th - Aug. 1st
We are looking for a Diving Coach!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Diving Coaches are all about:
Our Dive Coaches are experienced professionals with a passion for helping children ages 5-16 meet their competitive diving goals. They enjoy analyzing performance, providing instruction on proper techniques and working with our aquatics department to prepare for competitive events.
Some responsibilities include:
What you’re all about:
- Assisting the Aquatics Manager as needed and lead the effort in developing, managing and marketing our diving program.
- Emphasizing proper technique and understand the progression for each training group.
- Conducting test sets, dry land sessions following the season plan, tracking performance and communicating this information to parents, conduct parent and athlete meetings, attending coaches’ meetings and all other functions related.
- Creating a training plan and conducting workouts geared towards maximizing the diver's potential.
- Performing administrative functions including, but not limited to, meet entries, parent and athlete meetings, attend weekend meets as scheduled, coaching at meets and management of team rosters.
Why we’re a great company to join!
- A joy and enthusiasm for working with children and helping them improve their competitive performance.
- 3 years of previous coaching experience and/or diving/gymnastics experience.
- Any coaching/diving certifications considered a bonus.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); Bachelor’s degree ideal.
- Exceptional communication and motivation skills with children with the ability to consider varied social, emotional and physical attributes.
- An attitude of inclusion and team building.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- And much, much more.
Wellbridge owns and operates 6 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states. We proudly employ more than 1,500 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 40,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.