District Park Attendant
The district park attendant provides custodial, light maintenance and monitoring to assigned park facilities, which include fields, playground, pavilions, walkways, restrooms, concession and other areas as needed by the District Park. This position is based outdoors and will work both Saturday & Sunday.
Essential Job Duties / Supportive Functions:
- Ensures the "WTS Experience" for residents, visitors and their guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS' Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS' Brand Standards.
- Monitors usage of park facilities, to include parks, trails, and pools, and tactfully responds to resident complaints or concerns regarding the facilities or their usage.
- Performs general custodial duties, including litter pick-up, sweeping of sidewalks, trash removal, etc.
- Performs light maintenance on District Park property and equipment, and reports safety concerns to Lifestyle Director.
- Responds to citizen complaints or concerns regarding cleaning and maintenance within the park.
- Assists during assigned special events and programs with custodial tasks, including but not limited to, trash pickup, setting up tables and chairs, assisting with breakdown, and other duties as needed by the Manager on Duty.
- Re-stocks appropriate park items (paper towels in restrooms, bags in trash cans), as well as janitorial duties in park restrooms.
- Monitor fields and pavilions to ensure only those with reservations are utilizing them.
- Keeps park amenities clean and safe for citizens, including all restrooms, trashcans, benches and walkways.
- Serves as a "Park Ambassador" and is visible around the park for citizens, answering basic community and park questions and/or directions.
- Other duties, as assigned by WTS Lifestyle Director.
- CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong team player with flexible schedule.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions throughout the year.
- Florida Driver's License with clean driving record.
- Position will be required to work Weekday evenings and Saturday & Sunday daytime
- Completion of high school diploma or GED.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.