YouFit Health Clubs
The YouCoach(Personal Training) District Manager Purpose:
To develop exceptional YouCoach Directors through strong leadership, consistent training, quality support, organizational structure, and innovation in order to achieve both personal and financial success as well as support the growth of Youfit Health Clubs.
Besides responsibility, the second largest difference between a District Manager (DM) & a YouCoach Director is influence. As a Director you should be able to visit any location and be the change. You can increase sales, train staff, and market more. However, as a DM it is inefficient for you to approach these items in the same way. Your goal as a DM is to influence the change; work with your team and guide them to positively changing their location.
- Responsible for recruiting, developing, & terminating all YouCoach Directors. Must also recognize any talent currently among your clubs.
- Supervise and oversee all directors and trainers within your district.
- Regularly develop all team members on the operations of a club.
- Teach managers how to create & manage a successful team.
- Manage sales, teach management skills, & marketing.
- Motivate and create excitement among your team.
- Liaison between Clubs and Corporate.
- Communicate with each location on a daily basis. Must be involved in staff, facility, sales, & customer issues.
- Ensure that all policies and systems are being enforced and followed.
- Complete District Production on a daily basis. Review and ensure that each location is properly submitting their production.
- Visit each location at least once per week. Sit in on at least 2 assessments per week at each location.
- Handling escalated member complaints-BBB-Consumer Affairs Complaints.
- Responsible for analyzing and summarizing all club’s production.
- Setting & monitoring goals.
- DM conference calls weekly and a monthly meeting with full director team.
- Able to generate new business and traffic for Youfit locations.
- Evaluate the appearance of club on every visit and the performance of staff.
- Must provide all managers with schedules for all promotions.
- Coordinate staff for all new locations.
- Must fill in for any Director when necessary.
- Always be present in a Youfit location, per planned schedule and make your manager aware. If any exception is needed it must be approved by your manager.
- Must have prior experience with multiple club management.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be extremely organized and focused.
- Be a leader to all staff.
- Must have excellent sales ability.
- Be willing to do, “Whatever it takes!”
- Have strong problem solving abilities.
- Must set the example for employees.
- Be available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Youfit Health Clubs LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.