Director, Social Media Marketing
New York, NY
New York, NY
Director, Social Media Marketing
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on movement, nutrition and regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands,Blink,Pure Yoga,SoulCycle and FURTHERMORE are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 175 locations within every major city across the country in addition to London & Toronto.
We are passionate abouthigh performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes adisruptive approach to unleash it. Wedream big and don't settle for the status quo. Wesweat the details. We never accept less than110% tohelp each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now,what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We valuehumility and ateam approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Social Media Director, reporting directly into the VP of Marketing, will lead Equinox's social media team, strategy, content and audience to increase engagement, grow brand awareness and strengthen affinity across all platforms.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic and analytical social media expert with a proven track record of driving performance and inspiring brand love.The role is charged with leading the strategy, ideation and execution of Equinox's social content and paid media approach.The right candidate will be "social first' in their thinking, understanding that brands must engage their own audiences effectively before they can scale brand storytelling.
- Design and continuously evolve a social media strategy that grows Equinox's brand affinity, engagement, reach, audience and, as a result, conversion.Imagine a strategy that is global in its reach but local in its execution.
- Set the social strategy execution for all Equinox campaigns, evergreen content and projects
- Be a social media advocate working cross functionally with Equinox teams, ensuring social is thoughtfully factored into partnerships, experiences and campaigns.
- Partner closely with the Digital Marketing Team to guide the holistic social media social strategy and impact paid performance.Measure and report on performance.
- Lead the analysis of Equinox's qualitative and quantitative social data - identify and implement software tools, review target audience performance and strategize new targeting tactics, recommend content optimizations across the marketing organization.
- Manage a team of three direct reports who execute daily posting, manage a content calendar, and engage with all community conversation.
- Manage external agency relationships (paid and creative) to drive the Equinox brand further.
- Stay on top of and report on all developments in the digital landscape to be able to provide a POV on how to best incorporate them into our current strategy when relevant.
- Serve as an integral part of Equinox's marketing team and collaborate closely with other business peers to participate in, and actively contribute to, organizational strategic planning and major initiatives.
- Manage the social media team budget and team resourcing (tech stack, partners).
- 7-10+ years of experience in developing social media marketing communication strategies and campaigns
- Ability to navigate the creative and analytical sides of social media
- Experience identifying meaningful, actionable insights within past successful social media campaigns
- Professional understanding of social media platforms, including their respective strengths and demographics (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.)
- Impeccable writing skills
- Management experience
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE