Join the Most Established and Strongest Performing Fitness Franchise Worldwide! With 12 current locations and a road-map to 25 locations all over California within the next 5 years, we are turning passion into profits for our employees and building healthy communities for our members! Anytime Fitness offers health benefits, career opportunities for all its employees, and the number one culture around for you and your members!
“To become the first choice in the local community by providing world-class customer service in a state-of-the-art facility that is clean, comfortable, and safe!”
We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Anytime Fitness experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what’s new, what’s now, what’s next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in culture and consumer behavior. We aren’t just a company; we’re a family vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Fitness Director will develop and manage a concise business plan to generate over $500,000 in monthly personal training revenue across 12 locations. He/she develops the highest-performing personal training teams and nurtures team culture to drive the best service in the industry. You will hire, develop, and train your team on a selling and retention process, ensuring monthly revenue projections are met. You will oversee trainers' interactions with members, such as assessments, nutritional guidance, training on correct use of fitness equipment, and guidance on appropriate types of exercises. You will train staff on an ongoing basis. To be successful in this role, you need to employ judicious decision-making abilities regarding a diverse range of activities. Preferred applicants are effective multitaskers, have the ability to motivate others and are observant.
Fitness Director Responsibilities
· Implement and supervise small group training, large group training, virtual training and “on site” employee/ training programs.
· Establish and maintain world-class customer service standards for trainers.
· Implement and execute all operational SOPs including administrative duties associated with client outreach and staff accountabilities.
· Lead and foster team commitment to continued education opportunities to ensure high educational standards and delivery of quality programming.
· Proactively act upon business trends in new clients, fitness assessment conversions, client attrition and client training frequency to achieve monthly and annual department goals.
· Conduct monthly Professional Development Meetings (PDMs)
· Recruit, train and develop staff and ensure optimal staffing levels.
· Develop strong relationships with all departments in club in order to ensure communication and collaboration to support our internal philosophy.
· Manage expenses and purchase new equipment.
· Conduct business management workshops focusing on the specific needs of each Tier level.
Fitness Director Requirements
· Be willing to travel within our growing territory/region from South San Jose to Soledad.
· Bachelor's degree in exercise science, physical education, kinesiology or related field preferred.
· 5+ years work experience as personal trainer
· 5+ years work experience in multi-unit fitness management position.
· Certified personal trainer certification such as ACE or NASM. CPR/AED certification.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Advanced computer literacy
· Demonstrated ability to hire, direct and develop staff through creating accountability and structured time-lines.
· Demonstrated knowledge of the industry and the ability to adapt to market trends
· Proven ability to drive revenue and accomplish revenue projections
· Proven leadership ability in an educational, fitness or professional setting
· Excellent time management, organizational and follow-up skills
· Available to work evenings, over weekends and on public holidays
As a Member of the Anytime Fitness Family you will Receive:
· Competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
· Complimentary Club membership