Director of Systems
WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Director of Systems to be responsible for key systems used by WTS and LifeStart facilities. Focused on system management, this role will require a high level of communication skills and comfort working across both internal and external teams. The successful candidate will have experience in project management, managing system standards, defining SLAs, and driving user adoption of facility systems.
Ideal candidate will have prior experience with POS or PMS system conversions in the hospitality, spa and fitness space including Book4Time, SpaSoft, Club Automation, ABC Fitness, and MindBody.
- Identifying facility system needs and developing practical solutions.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to manage the installation or facility systems
- Provide expertise in implementation of spa, fitness, and club systems.
- Lead business requirement sessions for new product discovery.
- Assists with the development and implementation of key operational software initiatives.
- Sets-up, implements, launches, and provides ongoing support for designated software applications at designated sites.
- Create training and support solutions for software application end-users.
- Communicates with sites and clients to ensure that all operational needs are understood and addressed.
- Collaborates with various corporate departments and sites to ensure client expectations and goals.
- Collects and analyzes data concerning operational performance and reporting to ensure accuracy for the sites and clients.
- Develop best practice documentation for all facility systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Management of Information Systems, Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in IT or business/industry system management or project management work experience.
- Minimum seven (7) years of leadership experience managing multiple cross-functional teams or projects.
- Knowledge of compliance standards such as PCI, HIPAA, CCPA, GDPR
- Experience working with project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Asana, Basecamp, etc
- Passion for learning and development and helping others to grow their knowledge and capabilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, results oriented, well-organized, efficient, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Effective leadership skills and strong work ethic.
- High standard of integrity and honesty.
- Positive, innovative, and creative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to think independently, work autonomously, and meet set deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at a satisfactory level. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.