Director of Acquisitions
Deerfield Beach, FL
YouFit Health Clubs
Deerfield Beach, FL
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and drive, end to end, the paid digital marketing strategies for SEM, Display, Social for YouFit Clubs for customer acquisition.
- Lead digital campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics to acquire new member; localization for campaigns is critical to support all 80 gyms
- Manage, optimize, and expand programs for all digital channels to maximize the profitability of the performance marketing spend
- Establish and manage day in and day out testing-and-learning plans to continuously optimize media investments
- Constantly optimize digital marketing activities to improve ROI
- Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
- Collaborate with marketing team to guide A/B testing, incrementally tests and spend scaling tests for online campaigns
- Report performance to senior leadership on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis, highlighting opportunities or trends for continuous improvement
- Optimize marketing budgets to maximize CPAs and ROAS and efficiently scale new customers
- Inspire with out-of-the box thinking and fresh innovative ideas to reach targeted audiences
- Assist in management of annual budgeting process and reconciliation, including overall maintenance of YouFit’s advertising/promotion budget
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Fitness industry experience is a must
- 10+years of experience in performance marketing. Expertise with Google / Facebook / Instagram / other major performance marketing channels
- Experience in SEM, paid social and performance display experience and strong track record in execution and implementation of successful digital strategies
- Experience working closely with internal partners to develop custom tools and strategies to maximize performance
- Deep understanding and experience across performance marketing channels, demonstrating depth and breadth of strategic and tactical knowledge of how different performance marketing channels can drive customer and business goals
- Deep understanding of the multiple tenets of customer acquisition costs.
- Excellent leadership skills and working successfully cross-functionality.
- Proven ability to execute in a fast paced environment - results oriented with roll-up-the sleeves attitude.
- Exceptional problem solving, communication, and analytical skills.
- Ability to think and act creatively, strategically, and tactically.
- Strong, relentless attention and focus to details.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at one-time with very little direction.
- Strong proficiency in a multitude of performance marketing tools and platforms
- Entrepreneurial spirit, mindset and work ethic are a must
YF FC Operations, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.