Director IT Infrastructure and Security (Remote)
WTS International, the world's leading leisure amenity management firm, is seeking a remote Director of IT Infrastructure and Security for our corporate office, ideally based near Washington, DC or Chicago, IL.
The Director of IT Infrastructure and Security oversees day-to-day operations of software support, which advises and guides users of developed applications, thus increasing net operating income and protecting the company's investment in its assets via successful operations and client retention. This is a new role based on rapid growth. Apply directly for full details and immediate consideration.
The Director of IT Infrastructure and Security for our corporate headquarters in Rockville, MD will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations of software support, which advises and guides users of developed applications, thus increasing net operating income and protecting the company's investment in its assets via successful operations and client retention.
- Manage and direct the planning, development, testing, implementation and support of all IT security, infrastructure, and networking related matters.
- Develop/manage a strong IT security and network team that is committed to exceptional customer service, high availability of IT services and systems and rapid response to critical business needs.
- Ensure the development of documentation including appropriate policies and procedures as managing adherence to those corporate IT standards.
- Monitor performance and security of infrastructure equipment, coordinate equipment installation and delivery schedules. Identify requirements for infrastructure and operational expansion based on current and projected company growth metrics and objectives.
- Responsible for all IT network security disaster recovery planning and testing for IT solutions and services.
- Ensure a high quality, high availability computing and telephony environment including data and system backup and restore functions.
- Bring leadership and management to the IT team including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management.
- Maintain knowledge of existing technologies, including new products. Constant and proactive communication with your customers is essential.
- Maintain capital and operating budgets in conjunction with business requirements.
- Consistently support compliance by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and the Company's policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in IT and business/industry work experience.
- Minimum seven (7) years of leadership experience managing multiple cross-functional teams or projects.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
- Experience in analyzing Information Security data and using this data to process and program improvements and to inform security strategy.
- Knowledge of common operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux, Mac), endpoint security principles, and networking services/protocols; understanding of security technologies (IDS, firewalls, SIEM), cloud security monitoring technologies
- Passion for learning and development and helping others to grow their knowledge and capabilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, results oriented, well-organized, efficient, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Effective leadership skills and strong work ethic.
- High standard of integrity and honesty.
- Positive, innovative, and creative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to think independently, work autonomously, and meet set deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.