WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Director, Financial Planning and Analysis for our corporate headquarters in Rockville, MD.
WTS International ("WTS" or the "Company") is a leading provider of design, consulting, and outsourced management services to spas, fitness centers, and wellness & lifestyle facilities for hospitality, residential, and corporate clients in the United States and abroad. WTS' customer base includes premier hotels, commercial fitness centers, and lifestyle communities including the Baccarat Hotel, the Dominick Hotel, the Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, Brooklyn Sports Club, and Verdure Fitness, among others. In 2020, WTS acquired LifeStart, the nation's largest corporate fitness and amenity management services provider. Through each of its service offerings the Company strives to bring its customers and individual consumers a luxurious wellness experience which is complemented by its 48 years of industry experience.
WTS is currently expanding its team and is looking for hardworking and creative individuals who can assist the Company in the next phase of its growth in becoming the premier outsourced amenity services provider.
As an entrepreneurial firm, WTS celebrates out-of-the-box thinkers and self-starters. We believe in warm, direct, and genuine communications with our clients and with each other. Being nimble in our approach makes our work more fun and our customers happier. We are dedicated to our goals. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the foundation of our reputation.
Finally, we believe that diverse teams make innovation possible and that it is a business imperative to build a company reflecting the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
WTS' Private Equity Partner
CI Capital Partners LLC ("CI"), is a leading North American private equity firm, which has been investing in middle-market companies since 1993. CI forms partnerships with experienced management teams and entrepreneurs to build substantial businesses through add-on acquisitions, organic growth and operational improvements. As a long-term investor, CI and its portfolio companies have made over 345 acquisitions representing over $10 billion in enterprise value.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), the Director, Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) will serve as a key member of the corporate financial leadership team by partnering with the CEO, CFO, and the leadership group to maintain and improve the strategic and financial insights of the business in support of the mission and strategic vision of WTS International ("WTS"). They will lead company-wide processes including annual operating plan and long-range planning, as well as leading the monthly forecasting process.
This individual will also work directly with leaders of all functional teams to assist in planning, reporting, forecasting and analyzing financial and operational results, as well as conducting ad-hoc analyses to support better business decisions. Additionally, this position includes responsibility and development of a team of global employees.
The ideal candidate will be a proven leadership in Financial Planning & Analysis in the hospitality industry with a distributed national workforce that is focused in the B2B and B2C vertical markets. S/he will have a minimum of 8-12 years' prior experience in the finance function. In addition, they will possess the following critical skills:
• Excellent financial modeling experience and skills.
• Exceptional analytical skills.
• Have advanced excel Excel skills, prior experience with ERP and advancedbusiness analytics technologies including NetSuite, Anaplan, Tableau, etc. (NetSuite and PBCS a plus)
• Attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively in a dynamic work environment
• Work well in high pressure situations.
• Ability to work co-operatively as part of a team.
• Excellent communication (both oral and written), and interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to establish effective working relationships with senior internal stakeholders.
• Self-starter and can work independently.
• Experience in a multi-state or national outsourced services business is preferredable.
• MBA or Advanced degree is preferred.
• CPA Qualified (or equivalent) is beneficial.
Forecasting & Financial Analysis
• Lead the Long-Range Planning Process, coordinating with leadership to develop 3-year business plans, including booking, revenue, and expenses.
• Manage and improve various reporting cycles, leading the monthly forecasting process for topline performance world-wide including the ownership and presentation to the leadership team.
• Work closely with the CFO on cash management and cashflow forecasting.
• Support M&A and integration efforts, including due diligence and integrating acquired companies into the forecasting and reporting framework, process and timelines.
• Maintain and develop financial forecasting models for Sales & Marketing planning, preparing quarterly reforecasting and analysis of actual performance.
• Provide insights into both historical and projected financial performance through analysis and interpretation of results.
• Analyze cost variances to budget and expenditure trends to investigating and reporting the reasons for any variance
• Produce various ad hoc financial models and report presentations as required.
• Preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts, delivering consistent and accurate management information that supports effective business decision making.
• Development of monthly management reporting pack including profit and loss, balance sheet, project profitability, segmental profitability, free cash flow, performance against budgets, and variance analysis in support of the CFO & CEO including BoD materials.
Support Systems and Processes
• Recommend, implement, and master the support systems that will streamline, automate, and maintain the core FP&A processes in support of the corporate calendar.
• Design the structure, cadence, timing, and bottoms up data hierarchies and core processes for FP&A annual planning, monthly/ quarterly reporting and analysis, and monthly / quarterly forecasting, and multi-year planning efforts.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of a Bachelor degree in Accounting. MBA and/or CPA a plus.
This position will be based out of our corporate office in Rockville, MD.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.