Palm Desert, CA
Arch Amenities Group
Palm Desert, CA 92211
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Dietician. The registered dietitian or nutritionist plans, organizes, and conducts dietetic education for residents and employees.
Develops and implements a nutritional plan based on an assessment of nutritional needs. This plan is may include recommendations from other team members which will include:
- Provide appropriate counseling to individuals and families.
- Evaluate and instruct on nutritional principles, dietary plans, food selection and economics.
- Adapt plans to the individual's life style, as indicated.
- Reevaluate nutritional care by providing follow-up sessions.
Records subjective and objective information, assessment, treatment plan, in the notes including a nutrition plan for resident
- Maintains confidentiality and safety of resident records.
- Conducts presentations and informational sessions on basic nutrition concepts.
- Provides resources and education on eating out, grocery shopping, meal preparation and food safety.
- Complies with the Organization's policies and procedures.
- Must be a Registered Dietitian
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Dietetics and/or Nutrition
- Current first aid, CPR, and other safety certifications when required by the client
- Excellent customer service skills and strong work ethic
- Efficient, well organized and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Professional manner, discretion and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Strong team player
- Effective writing skills
- Effective speaking skills
- Active listening skills
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.