Dance Instructor - BAAC - Bel Air, MD
Bel Air, MD
Bel Air, MD 21014
Bel Air Athletic Club
A Wellbridge Company
Bel Air, MD
We are looking for Dance Instructors!
Who we are:
Harford Dance Center, located in the Bel Air Athletic Club, provides dance classes, mini sessions, camps and intensives for ages 18 months -18 years, providing personal and professional dance education to all levels. Our disciplines include ballet, jazz, tap, contemporary, hip hop, modern, lyrical and pointe.
What our Dance Instructors are all about:
Our Dance Instructors help our students improve their dance techniques and achieve their goals by providing state-of-the-art instruction. They are confident in their ability to teach group and private lessons with a wide variety of ages. They also have a highly professional demeanor and take pride in providing exceptional customer service.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are a positive and professional individual with a desire to provide members with an exceptional dance experience.
- You have two years of dance instruction experience with children ages 5 and up.
- You are energetic and enthusiastic and know how to motivate large groups.
- You have previous dance experience that demonstrates good coordination, rhythm, and timing skills.
- You are CPR and AED certified or willing to complete this training upon hire.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We provide in-house training to fulfill your CPR certification requirements.
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.