VORTEX FITNESS STUDIO — WHAT WE DO.
Vortex is a cutting-edge studio dedicated to the combination of group boxing, core strength classes and indoor cycling. Providing immersive experiences for people who want something more, and providing benefits for both the mind and the body.
BEST SPINNING AND GROUP BOXING CLASSES
With a premier location for cycling and group boxing in Houston, we are looking for forward thinking, like- minded individuals to take Vortex to the next level of fitness.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As a new start up Vortex is thrilled to be looking for talented individuals to join our team at our first location. We are seeking passionate, service-oriented, positive and hard-working individuals with a love for health and fitness and an excitement for our new and cool brand. Being a new business we are looking for hyper-organized, efficient, forward-thinking problem-solvers with exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
ROLE: FRONT DESK MEMBER SERVICES
Part-Time with possible Full-Time opportunities.
– Provide high-level customer service and hospitality to clients.
– Assist the studio managers in daily studio tasks and projects.
– Maintain the Vortex aesthetic and appearance.
– Welcome all members & guests with a smile including good-byes.
– Communicate special events to members and guests.
– Organize, manage, and execute special events.
– Answer phones in courteous, helpful, professional manner.
– Facilitate all member requests and follow up.
– Maintain a positive and welcoming atmosphere for members.
– Assist in collection & tracking of member payments
– Operational Maintenance activities such as cleaning, organizing front desk material, vacuuming when needed, directing the cleaning staff etc.
– Execute all safety procedures and policies
– Know club facility, services and schedules.
– Know, understand and follow all policies, procedures and standards.
– Ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
– Willingness to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Outstanding customer service skills
– Friendly and professional phone etiquette
– Superior organizational skills
– Flexible schedule — MUST HAVE WEEK DAY EVENINGS, EARLY MORNINGS, AND HOLIDAY AVAILABILITY
– 1 year club experience preferred
– Strong administrative skills
Perks of Working at Wheel House
– Competitive Compensation.
– Complimentary membership.
– Complimentary fitness and health training.
– Opportunities to further your career in management and group fitness instruction.