Court Sports Coordinator
Riverpoint Sports and Wellness
A Wellbridge Company
Albuquerque, New Mexico
We are looking for a Basketball Sports Coordinator!
Who we are:
New Mexico Sports & Wellness is Albuquerque's leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis, and family fitness club, with 5 convenient locations. Our clubs support the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Court Sports Coordinators are all about:
Our Court Coordinator is enthusiastic and ambitious with a strong desire to help grow our Basketball programs. He/she is proactive in the promotion, marketing and coordination of all our court programs and enjoys finding creative ways to increase revenue while developing a strong basketball community.
Job duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
What you're all about:
- Planning, organizing and coordinating all “court” sports activities.
- Coordinating all league programs and maintaining an updated calendar for our court schedule.
- Organizing special events and taking an active role in the promotion and marketing of these events.
- Working collaboratively with our internal marketing team and outside vendors to make events a success.
- Being present for and serve as a backup referee for league tournaments when necessary.
- Working with our basketball coach to coordinate, run and supervise youth leagues, camps and lessons.
Why we’re a great company to join!
- A drive to create successful programs and build community relationships.
- A high school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED)is required.
- Able to commit to 8-10 hours per week working league programs and completing administrative duties.
- One year of previous Referee and scorekeeping experience in basketball; the ability to communicate effectively in high pressure situations.
- A willingness to network in the community to make our programs successful.
- CPR & First aid certification is preferred but not required.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- You’ll receive additional commission for the success of our league programs.
- We provide paid floor hours and the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead, and grow.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 6 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states. We proudly employ more than 1,500 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 40,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.