Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas, NV
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Cosmetologist. The Cosmetologist is responsible for providing but not limited to: All Hair services, such as shampoos, Blow outs, cuts, color, styles, hair treatments such as hair extentions and other hair services as needed. May also apply makeup, and provide nail care services.
As a Hair Stylist, you will help set the stage for our guest experience with your warm smile and excellent service. Your high end experience will help to create WOW moments and memories our guests will carry with them far beyond their Day with us.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service to exceed guest expectations
- Follow all departmental and policies and procedures including safety and sanitation policies
- Provide services including but not limited to haircuts, blowouts, up-dos, extensions and chemical services with the ability to produce a creative and technically accurat visual presentation per treatment
- Follows all department protocols
- Maintain a working knowledge of all products and services offered and be informed of the latest trends and techniques
- Promote and sell service treatments, enhancements, upgrades, and retail products
- Perform other job-related duties as requested
- Have and maintain a current Cosmetologist license
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and verbal forms
- Effective listening abilities with strong judgment skills
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all business contacts
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to company standards
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Work varied shifts, to include weekends and holidays
- One (1) year of Hair Stylist experience
- One (1) year of guest service experience
- Experience in retail
- Experience in a similar luxury spa or salon setting
- Valid state license in cosmetology
- Preferred training or certification from hair styling or cosmetology school
- Customer service experience, preferably in a spa.
- Previous hair styling experience preferred.
- Ability to explain various treatments/services to guests.
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong team player.
- Must be comfortable with product recommendation.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Normal work hours: varied to include, weekends, and holidays
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.