Corporate Operations Associate
WTS International, the world's leading spa consulting and management firm is seeking a Corporate Operations Associate for the Spa Division to support our VP, Spa Operations.
The Corporate Operations Associate supports the Vice President, Spa Operations with pre-opening support and project work related to the day-to-day operations of numerous spa facilities locally and throughout the U.S. The Corporate Operations Associate will collaborate directly with the VP, Spa Operations to ensure a high standard and consistency of operation and maximize revenue and bottom line results. The Corporate Operations Associate will assist with the execution of creative promotions and initiatives to increase revenue and performance for a portfolio of spa clients to meet operational and financial goals and communicate closely with clients and spa staff.
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience in the spa and leisure management field.
- Significant experience in creating and executing a promotion and marketing plan which maximizes potential spa revenue and profit.
- Experience in the operation and promotion of hotel or resort spas preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in the area of Hospitality, Business or related field.
- Able to show initiative and make decisions.
- Must have excellent communication skills to work positively with different populations, in groups and individually.
- Must be well-organized, efficient, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Effective leadership skills, customer service skills, and strong work ethic.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Travel: This role will require up to 50% travel.
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to negligible force constantly to move objects.
- This position requires the ability to balance, kneel, reach, stand, walk, push, pull, and lift.
- This position will require the following physical requirements: repetitive motions, seeing, hearing and talking.
- The employee will be required to operate the following tools: computer, calculator, fax machine, and copier.
- This position may require exposure to noise, fumes, chemical and mechanical hazards.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.