Community Events & Engagement Assistant
Arch Amenities Group is seeking a Concierge to support building operations at a single site in Chicago. The Concierge will report to the Regional Community Engagement Manager, and will work closely with the Community Engagement Team, client(s) & Property Manager to provide an exceptional experience for building Tenants.
- Staff the "Office of The Building" Desk upon request. Typically desk coverage is required from 2pm - 5pm, unless Concierge is assisting with a tenant event or meeting.
- Assist tenants with restaurant reservations, tickets, hotel reservations, directions, and local recommendations.
- Oversee daily operations of Tenant Amenity Center including Tenant Lounge, Conference Center, and Zen Room
- Clean and maintain the Amenity Center with the assistance of Housekeeping; purchase supplies and materials; repair and replace equipment as necessary
- Coordinate Tenant Conference Center bookings by maintaining accurate booking calendar, obtaining signed booking contracts, recording and reporting charges to building management, and ordering catering
- Assist Tenants with day-of-meeting requests such as providing directions and bathroom codes, assisting with AV, and setting up catered food and beverage
- Assist Building Management with the execution of Community Engagement programs and marketing including creating event fliers in Canva, posting upcoming events on the building app (HqO), and posting event recaps on social media
- Following is a list of pre-requisites needed to ensure successful job performance:
- Experience as Concierge; Amenity Management; Hospitality; Events, Conference, or Banquet Management
- Technology proficiency - Canva; Microsoft Office, including Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Efficient, well-organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Exceptional customer service
- Willing to streamline and standardize processes wherever possible
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Able to show initiative and make decisions
- Ability to stand for long periods
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.