Genesis Health Clubs
Manhattan, KS 66503
Position: Club Manager
Reports to: Regional Club Manager
Employee Type: Full Time
Genesis Health Clubs is the biggest health club provider in the mid-west with 57 clubs in six states. We are also the fastest growing health club chain is the US that is not franchise and/or low cost. We are the premier clubs in our markets with the biggest presence. We have a very aggressive growth plan in our horizon. We have grown 600% in the last 7 years with no signs of slowing down. We own all our buildings which allows us to spend more into our clubs. Due to our growth we have tremendous opportunities available. We pay above industry standard and our clubs are located on some of the lowest cost of living states. We are an old fashion sales and fitness organization that reward producers.
- Present a professional demeanor at all times when representing the Genesis Health Clubs
- Provide input in developing strategies to support goals and objectives
- Recommend staff development/education activities
- Develop and build a team atmosphere among staff and departments
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints
- Available to work weekends and evenings and holidays
- Must hold current CPR certification or obtain within 60 days of start date
- Ability to work well with others
- Experience in cash handling and credit cards
- Customer service abilities
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
- Ability to communicate with guests and other associates, including reading, writing and speaking
Genesis Health Clubs
Genesis Health Clubs now has 60 locations! Genesis offers the most well rounded fitness experience in the Midwest. Each location provides cardio and weight training equipment, group fitness classes, personal trainers, yoga, Pilates and much more. Membership opportunities include single, couple, family and corporate. You'll find that our facilities, services and professional staff offer you everything you need to achieve your health and fitness goals.
Each club also provides specialized amenities and services including child care, tanning, basketball courts, steam rooms, tennis courts, Yoga/Pilates studios and more.
For those who would like the guidance and motivation of a fitness expert, Genesis can provide nationally certified personal trainer who can help guide and teach members how to get in shape safely and effectively. Our personal trainers genuinely care and work to help members succeed. Because our members are one of a kind, their exercise plan should be too.
Genesis offers a wide-range of classes including step aerobics, Zumba, cycling, to muscular strength and Group Power to kick boxing and mind-body offerings like Pilates and yoga.
Genesis Health Clubs also operates many other brands in the fitness and family entertainment spaces including Trampoline Parks, Water Parks, Ice Skating Facilities, Meal Prep Services, Baseball Tournament Facilities, and much more.