Park Ridge, IL
Fitness Formula Clubs
Park Ridge, IL
Fitness Formula Clubs is hiring creative, fun and energetic Childcare Attendants. Here at the FFC Kids Club, you will need to be able to come to work with a positive attitude everyday and ready to play! We are here to have fun while keeping the children engaged while their parents enjoy a care-free workout. Our goal is to come up with new, creative and hands on experiences for the children while they enjoy their time at the Kids Club. You will be partially responsible for the cleanliness of the Kids Club throughout the day keeping up our FFC standards.
Ideal candidates enjoy working with groups of children and enjoy creating a fun, active environment for them to grow in.
The position of Childcare Attendant is to provide an inviting, friendly and safe environment for all visitors and ensure all programming is age appropriate.
Your primary role is to get and keep members.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Provide structured activities and programs for children.
- Communicate member complaints and incident reports within 24 hours to management.
- Make sure childcare room and toys/accessories are kept clean at all times.
- Adhere to Fitness Formula Core Values at all times.
- Punctual attendance for shifts is required.
- 1-2 years experience in day care, teaching or children's care facility.
- Children's programming experience preferred.
Standing during shift, bending, lifting. Average strength is necessary.
Our Purpose as a company is to enhance the lives of our members and guests by improving their overall health and well-being
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position