Child Care / Nursery Lead
Riverpoint Sports & Wellness
A Wellbridge Company
We are looking for a caring individual that would like to lead our Nursery program!
Who we are:
New Mexico Sports & Wellness is Albuquerque's leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis, and family fitness club, with 5 convenient locations. Our clubs support the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Nursery Supervisors are all about:
Our Nursery Supervisors enjoy engaging with and supervising children ages 6 weeks to 6 years of age. They have a high level of energy and enjoy maintaining and creating nursery programs, training of the team, processing payments and much more. They are comfortable communicating with parents and value fostering an atmosphere for children to be learn, play and grow.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You enjoy working with children in a professional but cheerful manner.
- You’re comfortable working with parents, enforcing policies and coordinating activities around the club.
- Implement and maintain all nursery programs within budget.
- Completed one year certification from college or technical school or 6-9 months related experience and/or training.
- You have some leadership/management experience.
- CPR certification; First Aid, Lifeguard or WSI certifications are a plus.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to be vibrant and alert for long periods of time around children.
- Exceptional problem solving ability, a creative inclination and an innovative thinker.
- No criminal convictions.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow!
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates 6 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states. We proudly employ more than 1,500 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 40,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.