Child Care / Nursery Lead
Colorado Athletic Club - Monaco
A Wellbridge Company
Child Care/Nursery Lead @ $12/hr.
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Child Care Lead is all about:
Our Child Care Lead provides exceptional care for children of all ages after school hours. They take pride in being a positive role model while assisting with group games and the supervision of homework, crafts, and various gym activities.
What you’re all about:
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
- An efficient multi-tasker who genuinely enjoys the high demands of a leadership role.
- A joy for working and engaging with children in a professional but cheerful manner.
- Thrive in a high energy and fast-paced environment.
- Completion of at least one course related to school age child development (education or psychology based).
- Completion of 400 hours of experience working with school age children, one year of college experience (30 hours) OR some combination of the two.
- A clean driving record is a must and previous experience driving a van is ideal.
- Completion of 45-hour school age certification from CCA preferred.
- CPR certified for adults and children, First Aid certified OR are willing to be trained upon being hired.
- Open to working the hours of M-F 7a – 9a and/or 2:00p – 8:00p and willing to be flexible when there are school closings or early dismissals.
- A patient and courteous demeanor with the ability to communicate effectively with both parents and children.
- You are able to handle emergencies in a calm and efficient manner.
Why we’re a great company to join!
- Must be physically able to provide a safe and nurturing environment for children.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.