Child Care / Nursery Associate
Harbour Island Athletic Club & Spa
A Wellbridge Company
We are looking for Energetic, Happy Child Care/Nursery Associates!
What our Child Care Associates are all about:
Creating a fun and safe environment for children. Child Care Associates are expected to provide exceptional care for children and infants ages 6 weeks to 10 years old. Associates make sure to keep all children safe, disciplined and entertained while making sure to keep the childcare area clean and organized. Members bring their children for a two hour
The perfect candidate:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You love to read stories, ask questions, play age appropriate games and have fun creating a safe environment.
- Your experience with children in a play setting, spans ages 6 weeks and older in small or large groups.
- You are CPR certified for adults, children and infants or are willing to obtain within 30 days.
- You have self discipline / education to never react but to respond in a positive manner to negative child or parent behavior.
- You are patient, fair, and courteous and parents and staff members know they can count on you.
- You have the ability to communicate professionally with both parents and children.
- You are detail-oriented and capable of making sure all proper childcare forms are completed by parents.
- You are able to handle emergencies in a calm and efficient manner.
- You enjoy babies and children.
- You will enjoy a complementary membership!
- Amenities: Pool, Weight Room, Spin Studio, Tennis Courts, Pilates, Group Fitness, Cardio Floor, and more!
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.