Child Care / Nursery Associate - MAC - Baltimore, MD
Baltimore, MD 21202
Maryland Athletic ClubA Wellbridge Company Baltimore, MDPart-timeWe are looking for Child Care/Nursery Associates!Who we are:Maryland Athletic Club is located in the heart of Harbor East in downtown Baltimore. At the Maryland Athletic Club we enjoy building and fostering a sense of community with both members and employees.What our Child Care Associates are all about:Our Child Care Associates provide exceptional care for children and infants ages 6 weeks to 6 years old. Associates make sure to keep all children safe, disciplined and entertained while making sure to keep the childcare area clean and organized.What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You enjoy working and engaging with children in a professional but cheerful manner.
- You have experience caring for children ages 6 weeks and older in small or large groups.
- You are CPR certified for adults, children and infants.
- You are patient, fair, and courteous and parents know they can count on you.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively with both parents and children.
- You are comfortable collecting money from parents for services rendered.
- You are detail-oriented and capable of making sure all proper childcare forms are completed by parents.
- You are able to handle emergencies in a calm and efficient manner.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- And much, much more.
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members. We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.