Child Care Lead
Colorado Athletic Club Boulder
A Wellbridge Company
We're looking for a Child Care Lead!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Child Care Leads are all about:
Our Child Care Leads enjoy engaging with and supervising children ages 6 weeks to 6 years of age. They have a high level of energy and enjoy maintaining and creating nursery programs, training of the team, processing payments and much more. They are comfortable communicating with parents and value fostering an atmosphere for children to be learn, play and grow.
What you’re all about:
Why we're a great company to join:
- You enjoy working with children in a professional but cheerful manner.
- You’re comfortable working with parents, enforcing policies and coordinating activities around the club.
- Implement and maintain all nursery programs within budget.
- Completed one year certification from college or technical school or 6-9 months related experience and/or training.
- You have some leadership/management experience.
- CPR certification; First Aid, Lifeguard or WSI certifications are a plus.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to be vibrant and alert for long periods of time around children.
- Exceptional problem solving ability, a creative inclination and an innovative thinker.
- No criminal convictions.
Compensation: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour based on experience, qualifications and schedule.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary family membership.
- We provide state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- We provide medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- We offer company matching 401k
- We offer short term and long term disability.
- We offer AD&D and voluntary insurance.
- We offer paid time off and holidays.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates a variety of premiere athletic and tennis clubs across the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 16 locations spanning 5 states. We proudly employ more than 1,400 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 35,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.