Child Care Associate
Florida Harbour Island Athletic Club
A Wellbridge Company
We're looking for a Child Care Associate!
Who we are:
Harbour Island Athletic Club is Tampa’s premier fitness, aquatics and tennis club with top-of -line amenities and cutting edge programs. Our club has been recognized as one of the top ten Athletic Clubs in the country and supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active.
What our Child Care Associates are all about:
Our Child Care Associates provide exceptional care for children and infants ages 6 weeks to 6 years old. Associates make sure to keep all children safe, disciplined and entertained while making sure to keep the childcare area clean and organized.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join:
- You enjoy working and engaging with children in a professional but cheerful manner.
- You have experience caring for children ages 6 weeks and older in small or large groups.
- You are willing to obtain an in-house CPR certification or currently certified for adults, children and infants.
- You are patient, fair, and courteous and parents know they can count on you.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively with both parents and children.
- You are comfortable collecting money from parents for services rendered.
- You are detail-oriented and capable of making sure all proper childcare forms are completed by parents.
- You are able to handle emergencies in a calm and efficient manner.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary family membership.
- We provide state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- We provide medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- We offer company matching 401k.
- We offer short term and long term disability.
- We offer AD&D and voluntary insurance.
- We offer paid time off and holidays.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates a variety of premiere athletic and tennis clubs across the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 16 locations spanning 5 states. We proudly employ more than 1,400 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 35,000+ members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.