Child Care Associate
Colorado Athletic Club - Inverness
Lone Tree, CO
We are looking for anyone interested in an exciting internship opportunity as a Program Assistant. If you enjoy working with children and want an opportunity to experience what it means to run a large programming department, please apply!
This individual will gain hands-on experience in budgeting our children’s programs, managing a team, coordinating schedules and logistical details, and so much more!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club at Inverness is a premiere athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with top-notch equipment and cutting-edge fitness classes. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Camp Coordinators/Program Interns are all about:
Our Camp Coordinators/Interns enjoy engaging with and supervising children from 4-14 years of age who participate in our camp programs. These Counselors direct the activities of our BLAST summer camp, while providing a safe environment and appropriate care for campers.
Our leaders have a high level of energy and are creative when coming up with weekly plans, schedules, assisting in the training of the team, processing payments and much more. They are comfortable communicating with parents and value creating an atmosphere for children to be learn, play and grow.
What you bring to the table:
Why we're a great company to join!
- You enjoy working with children in a professional but cheerful manner.
- You’re comfortable working with parents, enforcing policies and coordinating activities including off-site field trips.
- The idea of marketing and promoting our camp programs to drive participation and meet budget guidelines.
- Experience supervising children ages 5-14 preferably in group activities.
- CPR certification; First Aid, Lifeguard or WSI certifications are a plus.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to be vibrant and alert for long periods of time around children.
- Exceptional problem solving ability, a creative inclination and an innovative thinker.
- No criminal convictions.
- We provide our interns with the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow while keeping them in mind for future positions!