Child Care Associate - CLAY - Clayton, MO
Clayton, MO 63105
Wellbridge Athletic Club - Clayton
Hours: Mon-Thurs. 4pm-8pm, Fri/Sat/Sun. 8am-2pm
We are looking for Child Care Associates!
Who we are:
Wellbridge Athletic Club is St. Louis’ premier fitness and aquatics club with high-caliber amenities, services and staff. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Child Care Associates are all about:
Our Child Care Associates provide exceptional care for children and infants ages six weeks to six years old. Associates make sure to keep all children safe, disciplined and entertained while making sure to keep the childcare area clean and organized.
What you're all about:
Why you want to work for us:
- You enjoy working and engaging with children in a professional but cheerful manner.
- You have experience caring for children ages six weeks and older in small or large groups.
- You are CPR certified for adults, children and infants.
- You are patient, fair, and courteous and parents know they can count on you.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively with both parents and children.
- You are comfortable collecting money from parents for services rendered.
- You are detail-oriented and capable of making sure all proper childcare forms are completed by parents.
- You are able to handle emergencies in a calm and efficient manner.
- We have no problem sharing our clubs with our employees for FREE!
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow!