Child Care Associate - CACM - Denver, CO
Denver, CO 80222
Colorado Athletic Club - MonacoA Wellbridge Company Denver, COPart-time, Monday-FridayWe are looking for Child Care Associates!Who we are:Colorado Athletic Club is a premiere athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with top-notch equipment and cutting-edge fitness classes. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.What our Child Care Associates are all about:Our Child Care Associates provide exceptional care for children and infants ages six weeks to six years old. Associates make sure to keep all children safe, disciplined and entertained while making sure to keep the childcare area clean and organized.What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You enjoy working and engaging with children in a professional but cheerful manner.
- You have experience caring for children ages six weeks and older in small or large groups.
- You are CPR certified for adults, children and infants.
- You are patient, fair, and courteous and parents know they can count on you.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively with both parents and children.
- You are comfortable collecting money from parents for services rendered.
- You are detail-oriented and capable of making sure all proper childcare forms are completed by parents.
- You are able to handle emergencies in a calm and efficient manner.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- And much, much more.
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members. We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.