Hearthstone Health + Fitness has an immediate opening for a full-time Certified Personal Trainer. Hearthstone is the leading health and fitness center in the Mid-Shore area. Located in Easton, Maryland, Hearthstone has been voted “Best Gym” for five consecutive years. State-of-the-art equipment coupled with a spectacular facility create an environment that is supportive and welcoming for our membership. Personal training plays a huge role in the Hearthstone mission. The facility provides dynamic training to roughly FOUR times the national average and retains these clients at rates consistently above the industry norm.
Hearthstone provides a nurturing and dynamic work environment for its staff. Personal trainers receive above-market SALARIES with monthly bonus potential. Compensation packages also include paid continuing education, competitive benefits including medical insurance and cell phone reimbursement. Multiple trainer employment levels provide the opportunity for advancement rarely seen in the fitness industry.
· Conduct new member fitness assessments to determine member goals and to orient the member to the facility and equipment.
· Promote the concept of personal training to membership and the community. Provide ongoing support to membership by interacting with them and assisting them whenever necessary.
· “Manage” training client exercise programs. Create and deliver consistently targeted, dynamic and interesting exercise programs individually designed to support each client’s fitness goals. Document member programs and progress and assist clients in understanding and managing their own progress.
· Manage client usage of Hearthstone’s Human Performance Lab including body composition testing, VO2 Max and sub-max testing, Resting Metabolic Rate testing and Spirometry.
· Support ancillary Hearthstone programs such as group exercise, massage and Hearthstone (virtual) Golf.
· Focus on delivering excellent customer service by “owning” client goals. Exhibit support, compassion and empathy across a diverse client group with widely varying fitness goals.
· Work effectively as a team by sharing ideas, support and by backfilling when team members are on vacation or sick.
· Be a positive representative of Hearthstone and its brand in the facility and into the community. Work with management team in providing support to community groups in the form of lectures and demonstrations.