Cashier/Front Desk Attendant
Sandburg Pools, IL
Fitness Formula Clubs
Sandburg Pools, IL
The Cashier/Front Desk Attendant is responsible for welcoming all members, guest and prospects into the club.
*This seasonal position is from May to September. Days and hours may vary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check in and greet members by name and always with a smile.
- Track all membership inquiries made in person and over the phone utilizing tracking form provided by Pool Manager.
- Assist Pool Manager in checking and maintaining pool chemical levels and temperature and recording all test results in chemical log.
- Know and follow procedures as described in the appropriate procedures manual.
- Enforce all pool rules including usage restrictions for limited use passes.
- Answer all questions for members and guests in accordance with pool procedures.
- Be aware of information sheets on various activities.
- Responsible for control of cash handled at the register.
- Answer phone promptly and direct calls accordingly in a professional manner.
- Keep front desk area clean, neat and organized.
- Maintain an accurate cash drawer and balance cash register at the close of each shift
- Attend all required department and club staff meetings
- Provide additional support the Customer Service Manager as needed
- Six (6) months to one (1) year of previous customer service, hospitality, retail (or related industry)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality
- Passionate about the health and fitness industry
- Ability to multi-task, demonstrate initiative and strong work ethic
- American Red Cross CPR Certification (or equivalent)
- American Red Cross First Aid Certification (or equivalent)
Our Purpose as a company is to enhance the lives of our members and guests by improving their overall health and well-being
This is a non-management position
This is a seasonal position