Cashier - FT - $500 Sign-On Bonus
WTS International, the world's leading leisure and amenity management firm, is seeking FULL TIME Cashier / Cafe Attendants! The Cashier / Cafe Attendant is responsible for positive guest interactions while taking orders, serving, and handling transactions in a friendly and efficient manner at our Coffee Kiosk, Grab 'N Go outlet. Cashier, pouring coffee and operation of Square point of sale system.
Immediate multiple Full Time Opportunities available - Apply today for immediate consideration! Work with WTS International, the premier amenity management firm. $500.00 HIRING BONUS PAID AFTER 90 DAYS!
• Provide excellent customer service that enhances the resident/guest experience.
• Responsible for ringing up customer's items into SpaBiz and ensuring customer signs the receipt.
• Follow all necessary steps in SpaBiz system to ensure proper billing procedures.
• Initiate telephone calls to place orders for Café to appropriate vendors.
• Responsible for keeping inventory list and maintaining current, up to date information regarding inventory for the café and other areas, as assigned.
• Maintain a log containing updates and notes regarding concerns, comments, and any other feedback to be shared with Club Manager and other café attendants in order to ensure thorough communication.
• Assist in developing and implementing additional up selling strategies to bring forth an increase in revenue.
• Responsible for understanding the rules and guidelines for food and beverage safety standards and regulations.
• Maintain a clean, organized, and safe food and beverage area in the kitchen and in resident/customer areas at all times.
• Responsible for clocking in at the beginning of your shift and clocking out at the end of your shift along with recording it on a time sheet.
• Responsible for maintaining open lines of communication and good rapport with the adults, teenagers, and children whom utilize the entire facility and Café.
• Recognize and respond effectively to emergencies.
• Responsible for monitoring guest and resident activity at the pool on a timely basis to ensure safety of residents and guests.
• Responsible for catering to the residents/guests needs at the pool, by offering poolside service for beverages and certain food items.
- Previous customer service experience in a food and beverage environment preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail and ability to accept direction
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Dependability and punctuality
- Positive image and neat appearance
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, as well as part of a team
- Effective oral communication skills
- Ability to work weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
WTS/ Lifestart International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.