Camp Counselors - BAAC - Bel Air, MD
Bel Air, MD
Bel Air, MD 21014
Bel Air Athletic ClubA Wellbridge Company Bel Air, MDPart-timeWe are looking for Camp Counselors!Who we are:Regarded as the area's premier athletic club and voted Harford's Best by the Baltimore Sun; the Bel Air Athletic club is a full-service athletic club spanning over 130,000 square feet hosting resort-style features in fitness, aquatics, youth and family programming for all. Equally impressive to our amenities is the ambition and expertise of our associates. Our team is empowered in the Wellbridge passion of improving the quality of life in fitness, wellness, sports and fun! What our Camp Counselors are all about:Our Camp Counselors enjoy engaging with and supervising children from 4-14 years of old who participate in our camp programs. Counselors are responsible for the personal care, safety and discipline of the children and are also highly customer service oriented. Our Camp Counselors have a high level of energy and enthusiasm while implementing daily schedules and leading children in fun activities. They take pride in maintaining proper staff/child ratios and are calm and knowledgeable in an emergency.What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- A joy for working with children in a professional but cheerful manner.
- A high school diploma or some education related to early educational development preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 3 months of experience supervising children ages 3 and 1/2-14 preferably in group activities.
- CPR certification; First Aid, Lifeguard or WSI certifications are a plus.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to be vibrant and alert for long periods of time around children.
- Exceptional problem solving ability, a creative inclination and an innovative thinker.
- Must be 18 years of age
- No criminal convictions.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members. We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment.