Camp Counselors - BAAC - Bel Air, MD
Bel Air, MD
Bel Air, MD 21014
Bel Air Athletic Club
Bel Air, MD
Seasonal / Part-time
Hours: Monday-Friday 8-3:30pm and 3:30-6:30
We are looking for Camp Counselors!
Who we are:
Bel Air Athletic Club is Hartford County’s premier athletic club and spa with unparalleled service, state-of-the-art amenities, and a family-friendly atmosphere. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Camp Counselors are all about:
Our Camp Counselors enjoy engaging with and supervising children from 4-14 years of old who participate in our camp programs. Counselors are responsible for the personal care, safety and discipline of the children and are also highly customer service oriented.
Our Camp Counselors have a high level of energy and enthusiasm while implementing daily schedules and leading children in fun activities. They take pride in maintaining proper staff/child ratios and are calm and knowledgeable in an emergency.
What you’re all about:
Why you want to work for us:
- A joy for working with children in a professional but cheerful manner.
- A high school diploma or some education related to early educational development preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 3 months of experience supervising children ages 1-14 preferably in group activities.
- CPR certification; First Aid, Lifeguard or WSI certifications are a plus.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to be vibrant and alert for long periods of time around children.
- Exceptional problem solving ability, a creative inclination and an innovative thinker.
- No criminal convictions.
- We have no problem sharing our clubs with our employees for FREE!
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow!