Camp Counselor - Boulder - Boulder, CO
Boulder, CO 80301
Colorado Athletic Club - Boulder
Part-time/Full-time, May 28th - August 16th
The Colorado Athletic Club is looking for Camp Counselors to join our team for our Summer Sports and Splash camp. If you are an energetic individual with experience in track and field, biking, soccer, baseball, swimming, dance, football, and/or other sports, please apply!
Who are we?
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What does a Camp Counselor do at Colorado Athletic Club?
Our Camp Counselors enjoy engaging with and supervising children from 5-14 years of age who participate in our camp programs. Playing games, singing songs, and encouraging campers to participate will be part of everyday work! Counselors are responsible for the personal care, safety and discipline of the children and are also highly customer service oriented. Camp counselors should love children and athletics and should not mind being outdoors for the duration of their shift.
Our Camp Counselors have a high level of energy and enthusiasm while implementing daily schedules and leading children in fun activities. They take pride in maintaining proper staff/child ratios and are calm and knowledgeable in an emergency.
What you bring to the table:
Why you want to work for us:
- A joy for working with children in a professional but cheerful manner.
- A high school diploma or some education related to early educational development preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 3 months of experience supervising children ages 1-14 preferably in group activities.
- CPR certification; First Aid, Lifeguard or WSI certifications are a plus.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to be vibrant and alert for long periods of time around children.
- Exceptional problem solving ability, a creative inclination and an innovative thinker.
- No criminal convictions.
- Benefits include FREE membership!
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow!