Colorado Athletic Club Monaco
A Wellbridge Company
We're looking for a Camp Coordinator!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Camp Coordinators are all about:
Our Camp Coordinators enjoy engaging with and supervising children from 4-14 years of age who participate in our camp programs. These Counselors direct the activities of our BLAST summer camp, while providing a safe environment and appropriate care for campers.
Our Camp Coordinators have a high level of energy and are creative when coming up with weekly plans, schedules, assisting in the training of the team, processing payments and much more. They are comfortable communicating with parents and value creating an atmosphere for children to be learn, play and grow.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join:
- You enjoy working with children in a professional but cheerful manner.
- You’re comfortable working with parents, enforcing policies and coordinating activities including off-site field trips.
- The idea of marketing and promoting our camp programs to drive participation and meet budget guidelines.
- Experience supervising children ages 5-14 preferably in group activities.
- CPR certification; First Aid, Lifeguard or WSI certifications are a plus.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to be vibrant and alert for long periods of time around children.
- Exceptional problem solving ability, a creative inclination and an innovative thinker.
- No criminal convictions.
Compensation: $18.00 - $19.00 per hour based on experience and qualifications.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary gym membership.
- We provide state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- We provide medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- We offer company matching 401K.
- We offer short term and long term disability.
- We offer AD&D and voluntary insurance.
- We offer paid time off and holidays.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates a variety of premiere athletic and tennis clubs across the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 16 locations spanning 5 states. We proudly employ more than 1,400 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 35,000+ members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.