New Mexico Sports & Wellness
A Wellbridge Company
We're looking for a Camp Coordinator!
Who we are:
New Mexico Sports & Wellness is Albuquerque's leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis, and family fitness club, with 5 convenient locations. Our clubs support the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Camp Coordinators are all about:
Our Camp Coordinators are strong leaders who possess all of the necessary qualities to supervise and oversee all camp programs. Coordinators are the pillars to a successfully ran BLAST summer & seasonal camp. If you are looking to enhance your leadership, administrative, and hospitality skills then WE are the company for YOU. Coordinators are in charge of leading our summer & seasonal BLAST teams and operations while providing a safe, fun, and interactive environment. Positive and professionalism are key to a successful Coordinator.
Coordinators use their leadership skills, wisdom, and optimism to oversee their own team of Counselors to ensure all things BLAST are running with excellence. Our Coordinators have a high level of energy and are creative when coming up with weekly plans, schedules, assisting in the training of the team, processing payments and much more. They are comfortable communicating with parents and value creating an atmosphere for children were they're encouraged to learn, play and grow.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join:
- You enjoy working with children in a professional but cheerful manner.
- You’re comfortable working with parents, enforcing policies and coordinating activities including off-site field trips.
- The idea of marketing and promoting our camp programs to drive participation and meet budget guidelines.
- Experience supervising children ages 5-12 preferably in group activities.
- CPR certification; First Aid, Lifeguard or WSI certifications are a plus.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to be vibrant and alert for long periods of time around children.
- Exceptional problem solving ability, a creative inclination and an innovative thinker.
- No criminal convictions.
Compensation: Starting at $15.00 per hour based on experience and qualifications.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary family membership.
- We provide state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- We provide medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- We offer company matching 401k.
- We offer short term and long term disability.
- We offer AD&D and voluntary insurance.
- We offer paid time off and holidays.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates a variety of premiere athletic and tennis clubs across the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 17 locations spanning 5 states. We proudly employ more than 1,400 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 35,000+ members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.