Call Center Representative
Miami South Beach, FL
Miami South Beach, FL
WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Call Center Representative. The Call Center Representative is responsible for booking appointment for services at the facility and answering questions about the services offered.
- Ensures the "WTS International Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values, Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of WTS International.
- Handles business transactions in connection with booking appointments for spa, salon, and fitness services. Make recommendations according to customer's needs.
- Handles customer questions with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve any customer issues with one call resolution.
- Makes financial decisions to protect/collect revenues and adjusts customer accounts.
- Maintains sales goals and objectives, including upgrades and additional services.
- Handles other phone calls to the facility, including routing calls to other staff members.
- Utilizes operational systems to book services; i.e. SpaBiz and other software.
- Continually maintains working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions.
- Assists in training new employees when applicable.
- Reports any incidents or accidents to a member of the management team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous call center experience preferred.
- Previous customer service experience in a 5 star hotel property preferred.
- Outstanding customer service skills. This position required the ability to go "above and beyond" for a guest.
- Ability to be able to creatively problem solve while staying within company guidelines.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Professional and courteous at all times.
- Availability: Operating hours of the facility, to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- This position required the ability to reach, stand, walk, push, and pull.
- This position will require the following physical requirements: repetitive motions, seeing, hearing and talking.
- The employee will be required to operate the following tools: computer, calculator, fax machine and copier.
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.