Call Center Representative
Palm Beach, FL
Palm Beach, FL
The Call Center Representative is responsible for booking appointment for services at the facility and answering questions about the services offered.
• Ensures the "WTS International Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values, Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
• Adheres to policies of WTS International.
• Handles business transactions in connection with booking appointments for spa, salon, and fitness services. Make recommendations according to customer's needs.
• Handles customer questions with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve any customer issues with one call resolution.
• Makes financial decisions to protect/collect revenues and adjusts customer accounts.
• Maintains sales goals and objectives, including upgrades and additional services.
• Handles other phone calls to the facility, including routing calls to other staff members.
• Utilizes operational systems to book services; i.e. SpaBiz and other software.
• Continually maintains working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions.
• Assists in training new employees when applicable.
• Reports any incidents or accidents to a member of the management team.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Previous call center experience preferred.
• Previous customer service experience in a 5 star hotel property preferred.
• Outstanding customer service skills. This position required the ability to go "above and beyond" for a guest.
• Ability to be able to creatively problem solve while staying within company guidelines.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment.
• Proficient in MS Office applications, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Good listening skills.
• Strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
• Professional and courteous at all times.
• Availability: Operating hours of the facility, to include nights, weekends and holidays.
• Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
• The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• This position required the ability to reach, stand, walk, push, and pull.
• This position will require the following physical requirements: repetitive motions, seeing, hearing and talking.
• The employee will be required to operate the following tools: computer, calculator, fax machine and copier.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.