Colorado Athletic Club - Monaco
A Wellbridge Company
We are looking for Café Associates!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Café Associates are all about:
Our Cafe Associates’ major responsibility is to warmly greet customers and take and fulfill food/beverage orders. This person will ensure quality service and a friendly café atmosphere.
What you're all about:
- Serving as first point of contact in our cafe to greet members and guests, respond to inquiries, and perform related tasks ensuring high level of professionalism, customer service and process efficiency.
- Taking customers’ orders and pass them to kitchen staff or bar attendants (if applicable).
- Preparing some short-order items, such as sandwiches and salads, and wrap or place orders in containers for carry out ensuring Department of Health Standards are met.
- Serving food and drinks with superior customer service skills.
- Verifying customer is of the legal drinking age (if applicable).
- Clearing tables and return dishes and cutlery to kitchen
- Ensuring snack item displays, condiments, and eating utensils are neatly stocked.
- Promoting club services and activities responding to member/guest inquiries and/or directs to appropriate sources for information.
- Observing workplace hygiene, occupational health and safety, and security procedures.
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are a positive and professional individual with a desire to provide customers with a welcoming experience.
- You have at least 6 months of experience in a café, deli, or as a barista.
- We enjoy sharing our clubs with all our employees for FREE!
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.