Colorado Athletic Club - Boulder
Hours: Part Time
General Summary: The primary purpose of the Cafe Associate is to greet customers and take and fulfill food/beverage orders, to ensure quality service and a friendly café atmosphere.
Some daily duties include:
- Serve as first point of contact in cafe to greet members and guests, respond to inquiries, and perform related tasks ensuring high level of professionalism, customer service and process efficiency.
- Take customers orders and pass them to kitchen staff or bar attendants (if applicable). .
- Prepare some short-order items, such as sandwiches and salads, and wrap or place orders in containers for carry out ensuring Department of Health Standards are met.
- Serve food and drinks with superior customer service skills.
- Verify customer is of the legal drinking age if (if applicable).
- Clear tables and return dishes and cutlery to kitchen
- Ensure snack item displays, condiments, and eating utensils are neatly stocked.
- Promote club services and activities responding to member/guest inquiries and/or directs to appropriate sources for information.
- Observe workplace hygiene, occupational health and safety, and security procedures.
Qualifications: A minimum of 6 months of cafe or barista or deli counter experience required.
Benefits include FREE club membership!