Colorado Athletic Club - Flatirons
Near Denver Boulder Turnpike & Foothills Parkway in South Boulder
Hours: Part Time 12 hours pr week, Saturdays and Sundays 9am-3pm with option to pick up additional shifts.
General Summary: The primary purpose of the Cafe Associate is to greet customers and take and fulfill food/beverage orders, to ensure quality service and a friendly café atmosphere. Stocking, cleaning and customer service are the primary closing duties.
Some daily duties include:
- Serve as first point of contact in cafe to greet members and guests, respond to inquiries, and perform related tasks ensuring high level of professionalism, customer service and process efficiency.
- Prepare some short-order items, such as sandwiches and salads, and wrap or place orders in containers for carry out ensuring Department of Health Standards are met.
- Serve food and drinks with superior customer service skills.
- Verify customer is of the legal drinking age.
- Clear tables and return dishes and cutlery to kitchen
- Ensure snack item displays, condiments, and eating utensils are neatly stocked.
- Promote club services and activities responding to member/guest inquiries and/or directs to appropriate sources for information.
- Observe workplace hygiene, occupational health and safety, and security procedures.
Qualifications: Minimal Experience accepted, we will train the right attitude. Previous experience in Customer service, cash-handling or food service welcome. In order to work evening shifts and in the outdoor cafe applicants must be 18 years of age.
Benefits include: Complimentary Shift Meal, Gratuity Potential, Discounted Club Services and FREE club membership!