Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Cafe Supervisor. The Cafe Supervisor will be responsible for the daily operations of the cafe including: establishing and meeting the budget and financial goals; implementing training and scheduling staff; facility management and maintenance; supervising the café staff, ensuring the highest levels of guest satisfaction are attained; using the ability to lead and motivate staff to achieve goals and exceed guest expectations.
- Ensures the "Arch Amenities Group Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in Arch Amenities Group to Excellence (BTE), Arch Amenities Group Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and Arch Amenities Group Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of Arch Amenities Group.
- Responsible for staff management to include interviewing, hiring, training, performance management and recognition duties, and disciplinary action.
- Supervises the onboarding process for new employees and provides ongoing training for all café staff, including food safety
- Schedules for the café to include covering different shifts, if necessary
- Serves as the lead customer service contact for members at the café, including: answering questions, welcoming, and other member communications.
- Acts as liaison between the café and all other departments, communicating relevant information to the café staff as needed.
- Monitors and works within the established café budget
- Develops and implements café policies and procedures
- Manages vendors and maintains inventory; properly codes and handles accounts payable invoices as they relate to the café operation.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and organization of the café
- Conducts departmental meetings
- Caters for activities & special events as needed, including special ordering, preparation, serving and clean up
- Incorporate food based programming into the activities calendar
- Work with Lifestyle team to develop food related programming to generate revenue
- Create specials and menus based on quarterly plans
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to obtain CPR with AED, and Food Safety Manager certifications within 60 days of hire
- Minimum 3-year experience working in a café-style environment
- Supervisory experience in a restaurant setting preferred
- Legal Age to serve alcoholic beverages
- Knowledge of Food Safety Regulations or HACCP
- High standard of personal hygiene
- Excellent and proven people skills
- Experience with computer word processing and data processing programs
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to build a team
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.