Cafe Lead - CACF - Boulder, CO
Boulder, CO 80303
Colorado Athletic Club - Flatirons
A Wellbridge Company
We are looking for a Café Lead!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Boulder’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Café Leads are all about:
Our Cafe Leads primary responsibility is to maximize the profitability of our food and beverage outlets for our upscale facility. They are dedicated and self-driven in ensuring the highest level of customer service while driving sales and controlling costs. Our Café Supervisors are also collaborative leaders responsible for the supervision, training and motivation of a small staff.
What you’re all about:
- Assists in managing café operations and coordinating a monthly schedule when necessary.
- Communicates with Hospitality Manager regarding department needs, staffing and ordering inventory.
- Serving as a point of contact in our cafe to greet members and guests, respond to inquiries, and perform related tasks ensuring high level of professionalism, customer service and process efficiency.
- Taking customers’ orders and pass them to kitchen staff or bar attendants (if applicable).
- Preparing some short-order items, such as sandwiches and salads, and wrap or place orders in containers for carry out ensuring Department of Health Standards are met.
- Serving food and drinks with superior customer service skills.
- Verifying customer is of the legal drinking age if (if applicable).
- Promoting club services and activities responding to member/guest inquiries and/or directs to appropriate sources for information.
- Observing workplace hygiene, occupational health and safety, and security procedures.
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You are a positive and professional individual with a desire to provide customers with a welcoming experience.
- You have at least 2 years of experience running/supervising a café counter, snack bar, etc.
- Basic computer skills including usage of a POS system and Microsoft applications.
- CPR certification or desire to complete this within first 30 days of hire.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.