The Café Front of the House Lead will be responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the cafe including: ensuring the highest levels of guest satisfaction are attained; implementing training and ; using the ability to lead and motivate staff to achieve goals and exceed guest expectations.
• Ensures the "WTS Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS' Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS' Brand Standards.
• Adheres to policies of the facility and WTS International.
• Completes incident reports and reports any accident to the Manager on Duty. Practices safety awareness and trains others on accident-avoidance.
• Responsible for staff management to include interviewing, hiring, training, performance management and recognition duties, and disciplinary action.
• Supervises the onboarding process for new employees and provides ongoing training for all café staff, including food safety
• Schedules for the café to include covering different shifts, if necessary
• Serves as the lead customer service contact for members at the café, including: answering questions, welcoming, and other member communications
• Acts as liaison between the café and all other departments, communicating relevant information to the café staff as needed.
• Monitors and works within the established café budget.
• Develops, implements and follows all café policies and procedures.
• Manages vendors and maintains inventory; properly codes and handles accounts payable invoices as they relate to the café operation.
• Responsible for the cleanliness and organization of the café.
• Conducts departmental meetings.
• Caters for activities & special events as needed, including special ordering, preparation, serving and clean up.
• Incorporate food based programming into the activities calendar
• Work with Lifestyle team to develop food related programming to generate revenue
• Create specials and menus based on quarterly plans
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum 2-year experience working in a café-style environment
• Supervisory experience in a restaurant setting preferred
• Legal Age to serve alcoholic beverages
• Knowledge of Food Safety Regulations or HACCP
• Ability to obtain CPR with AED, and Food Safety Manager certifications within 60 days of hire
• High standard of personal hygiene
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent and proven people skills
• Experience with computer word processing and data processing programs
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions
• Ability to build a team
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.