Cafe Attendant - PT - $500 Sign-On Bonus
WTS International, the world's leading leisure and amenity management firm, is seeking part time Cafe Attendants! The Cafe Attendant is responsible for positive guest interactions while taking orders, serving, and handling transactions in a friendly and efficient manner at our Coffee Kiosk, Grab 'N Go outlet. Pouring coffee and operation of Square point of sale system.
Immediate multiple Full Time Opportunities available - Apply today for immediate consideration! Work with WTS International, the premier amenity management firm. $500.00 HIRING BONUS PAID AFTER 90 DAYS!
• Provide excellent customer service that enhances the resident/guest experience.
• Responsible for ringing up customer's items into SpaBiz and ensuring customer signs the receipt.
• Follow all necessary steps in SpaBiz system to ensure proper billing procedures.
• Initiate telephone calls to place orders for Café to appropriate vendors.
• Responsible for keeping inventory list and maintaining current, up to date information regarding inventory for the café and other areas, as assigned.
• Maintain a log containing updates and notes regarding concerns, comments, and any other feedback to be shared with Club Manager and other café attendants in order to ensure thorough communication.
• Assist in developing and implementing additional up selling strategies to bring forth an increase in revenue.
• Responsible for understanding the rules and guidelines for food and beverage safety standards and regulations.
• Maintain a clean, organized, and safe food and beverage area in the kitchen and in resident/customer areas at all times.
• Responsible for clocking in at the beginning of your shift and clocking out at the end of your shift along with recording it on a time sheet.
• Responsible for maintaining open lines of communication and good rapport with the adults, teenagers, and children whom utilize the entire facility and Café.
• Recognize and respond effectively to emergencies.
• Responsible for monitoring guest and resident activity at the pool on a timely basis to ensure safety of residents and guests.
• Responsible for catering to the residents/guests needs at the pool, by offering poolside service for beverages and certain food items.
- Previous customer service experience in a food and beverage environment preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail and ability to accept direction
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Dependability and punctuality
- Positive image and neat appearance
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, as well as part of a team
- Effective oral communication skills
- Ability to work weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
WTS/ Lifestart International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.