Business Development Research Specialist
WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Business Development Research Specialist to work in the corporate office in Rockville, MD. The BD Research Specialist works with senior WTS executive and researches sales leads and coordinates business development and sales efforts in support of WTS International. This role requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, computer literacy, social media management skills and attention to detail. Our ideal candidate is highly organized, articulate, and has a strong work ethic. This role offers exceptional opportunities for career growth and professional development. The Business Development and Research Specialist will impact company growth by researching and identifying business opportunities and acquiring profitable new business and accounts for the company. This position can ultimately lead to sales/marketing and direct client interaction.
- Identifies potential business development opportunities in the hotel, resort, and residential development markets both in the United States and internationally. Researches key contacts for owners/developers, architecture firms, and property management contracts.
- Communicate with business development lead contacts and help to procure new accounts, business, or growth opportunities for WTS International.
- Communicates via email or phone as needed to prospects and helps coordinate the gathering of information with other WTS International employees, assists in the development of proposals to clients.
- Contributes to the development of feasibility studies through competitive analysis sets, compiling and analyzing the local, regional, and/or national competition of a facility.
- Assists in the coordination, curation, and outreach of regional and national business development conferences.
- Manage contacts and mailing lists in Salesforce.
- Other duties as assigned that can assist WTS to expose our services to potential clients throughout the US and abroad.
- College Degree is required.
- Database management experience required, preferably with Sales Force.
- Knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail required.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, identify and initiate projects, problem solve and produce results.
- Ability to follow up, track leads/contracts and work with the WTS team to assist in "closing" new business.
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.