Business Development Executive
WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure management firm, is seeking a Business Development Executive. This individual will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and for introducing our services to these contacts in hotels, resorts, residential and private or commercial clubs.
Our ideal candidate has prior Business Development experience and a history of success in a hospitality, spa or resort setting. Candidates in the Rockville MD area are preferred, but remote work from alternate locations will be considered.
- Oversees all Business Development and Project Management activities.
- Hold and lead contract kick off meetings.
- Identifies potential business development opportunities in the Wellness, Spa, Fitness, and Recreation sectors, and qualifies leads through online research and introductory calls. Regularly monitor news and industry developments and gather competitive intelligence to identify potential business opportunities.
- Meets with potential clients to gather information and present services. Makes presentations to potential clients.
- Develops proposals and negotiates with potential clients to come up with viable sales contracts..
- Assist with the planning and coordinating of conference presentations and booths. Attends industry conferences.
- Work with strategic partners and other divisions of the company to coordinate and integrate contact lists and industry knowledge to increase sales opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, management, marketing, recreation or related field.
- 3-5 years of marketing/sales experience, preferably within the hospitality or recreation and leisure industry sector preferred.
- Previous database management experience, preferably with SalesForce.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Strong communication skills required
- Organized and a team player with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, identify and initiate projects, problem solve and produce results.
- Excellent time management and verbal and written communication skills. .
- Some travel may be required.
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.