Business Development Associate
WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Business Development Associate to assist with the lead development and proposal process in Rockville, MD. The BD Associate assists with proposal writing, researches sales leads, and coordinates BD and sales efforts.
- Identifies potential business development opportunities and researches key contacts in US and international hotel, resort, and residential development markets.
- Assists with RFP responses and preparations of proposals.
- Communicate with lead contacts and help to procure and close new accounts.
- Contributes to the development of feasibility studies through competitive analysis sets.
- Assists in the coordination of conferences.
- Manage contacts in Monday.com
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 or more years of prior business development, sales, or proposal experience.
- B.A. degree in business, management, sales/marketing, recreation or a related field.
- Knowledge of MS Office and database management required.
- Must be extremely effective at initiating high-level contacts with exceptional communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Must be a self-starter with ability to work independently, identify and initiate projects, problem solve and produce results.
WTS International is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.