Deerfield Beach, FL
YouFit Health Clubs
Deerfield Beach, FL
- Designs, tests, and implements the right views, measurements and processes in business analytics that translate data into useful and actionable information.
- Reviews existing dashboard analytics and improves the quality of current daily index report and BI Dashboards
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to identify business questions and provide analytics to answer questions and satisfy business needs.
- Identifies inefficiencies and opportunities for improvement proactively and reactively.
- Works closely with developers to implement requirements and QA processes that align with business logic and requirements.
- Interacts regularly with subject matter experts in all departments where analytics are discussed, to ensure appreciation of management needs on objectives such as promotions, ad hoc analysis and daily reporting needs.
- Supports the team for adherence to defined repeatable processes; Ensuring architecture designs align with technology strategies and standards; Championing new standards as required
- Supports continuous improvement in business initiatives through obtaining the required business data, develop, test and launch reports and analytics through small and large scale projects.
- Applying life cycle management best practices to ensure that analytics are kept up to date and accurate. Tracking which analytics are under-used and develop a plan to update or retire them.
- Working as part of a team within the Business Intelligence Department and providing support to colleagues to enhance excellence within the department.
Critical Success Factors for a Business Reporting - Analytics Specialist include:
- Comes up with new and unique ideas, recognizes patterns and conceptualizes processes, seen as original and value added in meetings
- Acclimates to a fast-paced business environment
- Manages multiple initiatives and takes the lead on projects, with the VP’s approval
- Facilitates team discussions and leads problem solving
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills and ability to network across all functions
- Team player - desire to help others succeed
- Self-starter- follows through on commitments
- Understands how work fits in to the big picture
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, statistics, mathematics, analytics, related field or combination of education and experience
- Exposure to Business Intelligence solutions such as Looker, PowerBI, Tableau, DOMO or SSAS is a plus
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products such as: Word, Excel (pivot tables, statistics)
- SQL, Python, R experience a plus
- Familiarity working with large and disparate data sources such as CRM, Digital Marketing, CMS and more.
- Able and willing to learn new technology and leverage new skills to grow within the organization
- Health club industry experience a plus
Youfit LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.