"If You Have Enthusiasm, A Positive Attitude, And A Few Basic Skills And Passion for fitness, We Have An Amazing Opportunity Just For You!"
Dear Prospective Coach, First of all, thank you for taking the time to visit this site. It's my hope that you have precisely what I need in a coach so I can take this page down immediately and put you to work in the fun and rewarding coaching position I have available.
So, let me tell you about me, my company, and the job.
My name is Zack and I'm the founder of Top Level Fitness located in Naperville.TLF is dedicated to helping men and women achieve their health, fitness, and performance goals through customized fitness and nutrition programs. Our mission is to help our clients reach their goal and have fun doing it!
And business is growing!
What We Are Looking For
- First and foremost we are looking for a people-person. We are known for our programs and coaching but in reality, we are in customers service business and we work with people. One of the biggest reasons for our success is because we realize that our members are everything to our business and we do everything we can to get to know them and find out how can we motivate them and help them reach their goal.
- Second, our next coach needs to be a life-long learner. One of our core values is "always learn-constantly improve". We're constantly learning something new and working on becoming better in what we do. We even give incentives to our coaches for continuing education.
- Third, we're looking for a team player.I have a great team of people that are serious about their long-term success as individuals, as well as the business as a whole.
- And last but not least we're looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, hardworking, and HIGH ENERGY PERSON(this is really important) to start working and coaching our clients as soonest possible.
About the Position
We currently offer mostly large group metabolic and strength training sessions and nutrition programs which motivate, educate, and support men and women to improve their health, fitness, and performance. Most of our programs include nutrition coaching, fitness testing, and body composition analysis.
If you are accepted for this position, you'll undergo 2-4 week paid internship and training to learn our systems. The majority of your training clients hours will be early morning (5.30-10.30am) and evening times (4.30-8pm). There will be some additional hours between for fitness assessment, coaching and consultations with clients, follow up with clients, training on our system, meetings.
Bottom line: After your initial training is over and you're ready to start you'll get 30-40 hours per week, you'll get hours for training, for coaching, assessments, and follow-ups with clients as well an opportunity to earn commission + bonuses. My facility offers a casual, fun environment, nice training equipment and the opportunity to learn the inner-workings of a successful fitness business.
Oh yeah, I'm also very fair, respectful and appreciative. I like having fun and making money by providing highly valuable fitness services and products.
You will be compensated fairly, treated fairly and I will certainly look for ways to pay you more for your efforts if they warrant it. I want someone who enjoys working with people and making a difference in the lives of others - because that's what we do in my business.
Our current facility is located at 2764 Aurora Avenue Suite 120, Naperville IL, 60540.
How to Apply
We're looking to hire the right person as soon as possible. So if this job sounds good to you, then follow the instructions below precisely. Failure to follow the instructions will result in your resume being thrown out immediately. We are looking for a person who can follow instructions. This is your first test, okay? Here is what we want from you:
- Answer the questions below in an email by sending us an email to toplevelfitnessjobs (at) gmail (dot) com with the subject: “Applying for Coaching Position”
- First Name
- Last Name
- Link to your Facebook Profile
- Tell me a little about your background
- Why do you want to be a fitness coach?
- What about this position interests you most?
- What experience do you have that makes you a good fit?
- What people skills do you have that would make you a good coach?
- What do you feel makes you stand out above all other applicants?
- Where do you live?
- Where are you currently employed?
- Attach your resume
- Attach a separate sheet of paper and list at least three references with phone numbers, email (optional) and what your relationship is with the references (i.e. – previous employer, college professor, etc. I don't need a reference from your best friend or from your mom).
- Optional: Shoot a short video that describes why you'd be a great fit for our team. Do your best to show your unique personality in this video. Upload the video to Youtube as unlisted and include the link in the email.
- Include the answers as a cover in your email. Submit all above to the email address provided above
I will review your submission. If we feel you're a good prospect, we'll call or email you to set up a personal interview.
Again, thank you very much for your interest.
P.S.- This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough. Top Level Fitness is everything to me. If you perform, you will be rewarded. I want nothing more than to find a person who takes a real interest in doing good work and taking care of our clients, have passion about changing lives, it's high energy and likes to have fun. If that's you, I encourage to apply now! I recognize and reward performance!
With all that said, as I mentioned in the headline on this page, enthusiasm and a positive attitude go long way in my book. I'm a very positive, upbeat person and appreciate those qualities in others. As long as you have the basic skills I mentioned and a great attitude, you're definitely a candidate!